Subject: Get your BFCM plan in place
From: Klaviyo Customer Education <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 17:00:28 +0000 (UTC)

Determine your offer strategy early.

[ Klaviyo](https://www.klaviyo.com/)

[Klaviyo](https://www.bigmarker.com/klaviyo-customer-education/strategy-session-BFCM-offer-promotion-strategy)

Live training

BFCM offer and promotion strategy

Hi there,

Struggling to determine an offer strategy that will make your business stand out during Black Friday Cyber Monday? We've got you covered.

Join us for this one-hour strategy session as we explore a range of discounting methods and alternatives. Learn how to determine the best promotions for your audience and brand, and head into the holiday season ready for success!

We’re offering three more sessions this month, so find the time that works best for you.

[Don’t miss out!](https://www.bigmarker.com/klaviyo-customer-education/strategy-session-BFCM-offer-promotion-strategy)

 

[Resources](https://www.klaviyo.com/marketing-resources)	 	[Help Center](https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us)	 	[Blog](https://www.klaviyo.com/blog)	 	[Product events](https://www.klaviyo.com/product-events)	 	[Case studies](https://www.klaviyo.com/customers)	 	[About](https://www.klaviyo.com/about)

https://www.klaviyo.com/

[fb](https://www.facebook.com/Klaviyo/)	 	[insta](https://www.instagram.com/klaviyo/)	 	[tw](https://twitter.com/klaviyo)	 	[in](https://www.linkedin.com/company/klaviyo)
[Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=TZXu9S&c=01GRC0VS8MSHHQTH8GF4HGXM2B&k=0bea16dd09986795a6fc744b0796bac0&m=01HAA33MX3YJ047Q8GXFQT3611&r=34SQryEw)     [Manage Preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=TZXu9S&c=01GRC0VS8MSHHQTH8GF4HGXM2B&k=0bea16dd09986795a6fc744b0796bac0&m=01HAA33MX3YJ047Q8GXFQT3611&r=34SQryEw)     [Trademarks](https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/trademarks)     [Privacy Policy](https://www.klaviyo.com/legal/privacy-notice)
© 2023 Klaviyo, Inc. All rights reserved. 125 Summer St., floor 6, Boston, MA 02111.