Subject: RE: Customer: Reta A Foley, TRK# 783098492599, REF: Wrong Item Sent, Item# BR55-0671
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], Customer Service <[email-masked]>, Jeanine Elwell <[email-masked]>, Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>
Cc: Edith Rios <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:53:51 -0700

Hi Steven –

So, this is an Electric Product warranty issue, not really a return.

Edith – please advise on this one – case C23519023.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, September 18, 2023 9:35 AM
*To:* Lisa Petros; Customer Service [email-masked]; Customer
Service; Jeanine Elwell; Carla Marquez
*Subject:* Customer: Reta A Foley, TRK# 783098492599, REF: Wrong Item Sent,
Item# BR55-0671

Good Afternoon,

We received a return from the following customer, we found a return in the
system however the only return i was able to find was from June of 2022.
Not sure what kind of order this was for.

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Please see attachment for return label for reference.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845