Subject: Design a Modern Rustic Dreamscape
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2023 15:00:25 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[FALL COLLECTION SALE ENDS SOON | SHOP THE SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/fall-collection)

[Rustic Charm Redefined - Infuse the nights with the calming allure of our Modern Rustic Collection, where the tranquility of earthy hues meets the warmth of rustic layers | EXPLORE RUSTIC CHARM >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/modern-rustic-inspiration)

[Embrace Earthy Elegance](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/modern-rustic-inspiration)

[Ashbury Comforter Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/ashbury-comforter-set)

[100% French Flax Linen Duvet Cover Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/100-french-flax-linen-duvet-cover-set)

[Chalet Aztec Bedding Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chalet-aztec-bedding-set)

[White Pine Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Stonewashed Cotton Gauze Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/stonewashed-cotton-gauze-quilt)

[EXPLORE MORE MODERN RUSTIC STYLE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/modern-rustic-inspiration)

[Luxury awaits – but not for long. Our 8% off Fall Collection Sale ends soon! SHOP FALL COLLECTION SALE >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/fall-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HABMKNJTC9D5SRPTQ86XB43R&r=3aGBWjTY)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01HABMKNJTC9D5SRPTQ86XB43R&r=3aGBWjTY).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038