Subject: 5 Must-Have Bedding Essentials
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:04:40 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[Set the foundation of comfort and elegance with our must-have Bedding Essentials | SHOP BEDDING ESSENTIALS >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bedding-essentials)

[Sheets - Experience blissful nights with our premium sheets - soft, breathable, and crafted with care.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-sheets)

[Duvet and Bedspread Inserts - Indulge in warmth and coziness with an extra layer of comfort, making any bed a cozy haven.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/insert)

[Pillow Inserts - Enhance sleep with our plush pillow inserts for optimal support and comfort.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/pillow-inserts-1)

[Bed Skirt - Complete the bed with a touch of sophistication while hiding under-bed storage for a polished look.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-skirts)

[Bed Runner - Add a stylish accent with a pop of color and texture, elevating the overall bedroom aesthetic.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/bed-runner)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H9SRT2P9GKMBBY9WZZEN9PVN&r=3aratyNb)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H9SRT2P9GKMBBY9WZZEN9PVN&r=3aratyNb).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038