Subject: Office Closure - Labor Day Weekend
From: Nancy Hattersley <[email-masked]>
To: "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "All @ OA Express" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], "<[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2023 22:49:45 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Dear Team Members,

I hope this email finds you well. We would like to inform you of an
upcoming office closure in observance of Labor Day.

In celebration of this holiday dedicated to honoring the hard work and
contributions of workers across the nation, our office will be closed on
Monday, September 4, 2023. During this time, our team members will have the
opportunity to spend quality time with their families, friends, and loved
ones.

Please take note of the following details regarding the office closure:

   - *Date*: Monday, September 4, 2023
   - *Office Closure*: Our office will be closed on this day, and normal
   operations will resume on Tuesday, September 5, 2023.

Have a wonderful long weekend.

Best Regards,
-- 
Nancy Hattersley
E & E Co., Ltd.
45875 Northport Loop E
Fremont, CA   94538
Tel:  510-490-9788x318
Fax:  510-651-2621
e-mail:  [email-masked]
Company Website:  www.jlahome.com