Subject: Be Included in our "10 Tips for Choosing the Perfect Comforter Set to Transform Your Bedroom" Listicle or "Sleep Blissfully: Our Expert Review of the Ultimate Comforter Set for Luxurious Bedtime Comfort" Product Review
From: Cindy Bailey <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2023 20:36:58 +0800

Hello,

Cindy here from *Medicaldaily.com*. We are a New York-based digital news
publication that provides consumers with the necessary information to make
healthy choices every single day.

*Our Audience*:

Monthly Traffic: 1.2M

Female: 78%

Age group: 30-60; 87%

FB Followers: 2.1M

Newsletter Subscribers: 400,000

We are currently publishing a promoted article that will be featured this
month on our homepage and site titled *"**10 Tips for Choosing the Perfect
Comforter Set to Transform Your Bedroom" *and/or *"Sleep Blissfully: Our
Expert Review of the Ultimate Comforter Set for Luxurious Bedtime Comfort" *
We also do Ecom Listing and Dedicated Email Blasts.

We are currently looking at great brands that would be a good fit. Let me
know if you would be interested in being in this* paid listing*. I look
forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you.

Regards,

*Cindy Bailey | **Account Executive*

e/[email-masked]

p/ +1 (646) 781 7381 Direct

a/ 33 Whitehall Street, 8th Floor, New York, NY 10004

*Medical Daily*

*www.medicaldaily.com* <http://www.medicaldaily.com/>