Subject: Phoarts Visual Images | Following my call
From: RDÉE <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 14:27:49 -0400

To whom it may concern

I’m Claude Collin from the RDÉE of the Prince-Edward-Island, we a preparing
the  Phoarts Visual Images schedule. I am pleased to send you information
about our products <http://www.phoarts.com>

As mentioned, we are participating in a trade mission from October 31st to
November 2nd, 2023. It is with pleasure that we could meet you and thus
present our Hockey Lessons.

We thank you again and remain at your disposal for any further information.
We also invite you to visit our Website <http://www.phoarts.com> or to
contact us anytime at 1 855-788-2466.

Claude Collin for Leona Arsenault
Phoarts Visual Images

Dans le cadre de la mission commerciale organisée par le :

RDÉE Île-du-Prince-Édouard Inc.
Tél. : 1 855-788-2466
[email-masked]
Site Web : www.rdeeipe.net
Facebook : www.facebook.com/RDEEIPE