Subject: Designer Furniture 4 Less
From: Vedo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2023 08:09:15 -0400

Hi! My name is Vedo and I'm the Owner of Smarter Fitness (a local fitness
facility). I was looking around for other businesses near Farmers Branch
and came across Designer Furniture 4 Less.

I wanted to invite you and your co-workers in for a group training
class/team building exercise at no cost. I would like to build up my
network with other local businesses. I'm going to include a link where you
can schedule a class with me.

Would you be able to schedule a group class below with your co-workers?

<http://goog_44651107>

https://calendly.com/smarter-fitness-gym/first-session-with-vedo-ce

Thank you!

-Vedo

Vedo Vallala

Smarter Fitness

13618 Neutron Rd, Farmers Branch, TX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1HJWYPc3KU

Designer Furniture 4 Less