Subject: Designer Living Claim Approved
From: Jake Webster <[email-masked]>
To: - <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 10:19:16 -0400

Hi there,

Is your team spending a lot of time dealing with carriers or poor delivery
issues?

Route provides your customers with -

   1. *Visual Tracking* that keeps customers informed every step of the
   way, decreasing “where’s my order?” inquiries by 45%.
   2. *Green+Protect* with self-serve claim resolution - allows customers
   to resolve lost, stolen, or damaged issues instantly, while also offsetting
   carbon emissions from their order.

Do you have 15 minutes on Monday or Tuesday to take a look?

Best,
Jake

If it's easier, Book a meeting here <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

*Jake Webster** | Account Executive*
ROUTE
P: 801.618.7013
Schedule time with me <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://hi.route.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHI2TKNBYGUZTMLBCN5ZGOIR2EI2WEYJWGUZDQMZNG44WKMBNGRRDEZJNME3DQMRNMM2DINRXGJRGEYJSGYZSELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCHAYU6SLRGN2U4V2HIU3E2SCMOVZVK3KCGRPTCQ2KOVLEWWLLOFWDI4TEINRVMTSHMJJGOPJCPU======>