Subject: Request for Brand Approval / Authorized Distributors & Wholesalers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 23:55:44 -0700

Dear 510 DESIGN Brand Team,

I am Salman Omer, Business Development Manager at Bustle Bliss LLC, a 
Texas-based online retailer. Our market research has led us to your 
esteemed brand, and we are deeply impressed with your premium products 
and commitment to customer satisfaction.

We would be honored to become an authorized reseller of your outstanding 
products, promoting them through Amazon and our retail website. Rest 
assured, we will strictly adhere to any pricing and other retail 
guidelines to maintain the prestigious image of your brand.

In case you are not accepting new retail requests, we would request you 
to provide us with a list of your authorized distributors and 
wholesalers to streamline our procurement process and ensure 
authenticity.

We firmly believe that our partnership will expand your market reach and 
lead to mutual growth. Our expertise in online retail, coupled with your 
exceptional products, can leave a lasting impact on the Home & Kitchen.

We value our reputation and the brands we represent, assuring you of the 
utmost care and professionalism when handling your products, as they are 
your reputation.

Thank you for considering our proposal. We look forward to hearing from 
you soon and establishing a mutually beneficial relationship with you.

Best Regards,
  Salman Omer
  Business Development Manager
  Bustle Bliss LLC.
  http://www.bustlebliss.com
  [email-masked]
  +1 512-539-0697

--