Subject: Can I pique your interest in a collab?
From: PortraitFlip Outreach <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 00:18:00 +0530

Hey,

My name is Shabbir, and I am a Digital Outreach Executive at PortraitFlip.
It’s an e-commerce platform that's dedicated to art. We help carve out
pictures from virtuality onto the canvas with the help of our artists.

You have done an outstanding job with your work, and we are extremely
impressed. You have conveyed art through your blogs and the representation
of it in such a way that we have felt that we are an ideal match.

Since we both share the same métier, we are proposing a collaboration on
the basis of mutuality.

Here is a link to our website: https://www.portraitflip.com/gallery/

Would you be interested in discussing this further?

Let me know if we can work something out.

Thanks & Regards.

 --

-- 

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/83904/p>

Team_PortraitFlip

PortraitFlip.com

Website: https://www.portraitflip.com/
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/83904/w>

Follow us:

 <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/83904/facebook>[image:
instagram] <https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/83904/instagram>
<https://img.newoldstamp.com/r/83904/youtube>