Subject: Customer: Kisha Simon, TRK# 782402515650, Order# 108819041034340
From: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
To: "Customer Service [email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Carla Marquez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 14:24:04 -0400

Good Afternoon,

We received a return from the following customer. Upon researching the
order number in Sales order list, we noticed that the item number that we
received was different from the item number that is listed under the order
number. Can you advise if the customer returned the item due to not
receiving the correct item or if they returned the wrong item by accident.
The item number that is listed under the order number is CS10-1509 and the
item number that we physically received was HE10-416-1.

Please see attachment for photo of return label for reference,

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845