Subject: Re: Carbon Neutral Shipping + Protection
From: Jake Webster <[email-masked]>
To: - <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2023 07:18:48 -0700

Hey there,

I wanted to add to my previous email. Below is what the custom visual
tracking page would look like for your customer. Chances are that some of
your customers are already using Route - but your page shows up as blank.

I'd love to show you a customized version so you can see what this would
look like for your customers.

Best,
Jake

*Jake Webster** | Account Executive*
ROUTE
P: 801.618.7013
Schedule time with me <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://hi.route.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHI2TKMZVHEYDSLBCN5ZGOIR2EI2WEYJWGUZDQMZNG44WKMBNGRRDEZJNME3DQMRNMM2DINRXGJRGEYJSGYZSELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCMMZVISSGLFATO3BQOVZHC33XHFFHGQLJOJJXQTLEGJATMR3FGRDWYRCVORKU2MLPMF4DIPJCPU======>

On Thu, Aug 17, 2023 at 11:48 am, Jake Webster wrote:

Hi there,

It looks like you haven't added Route to your online store. What typically
happens when a customer has an issue with a package?

At Route, we provide a solution to merchants who are trying to increase
customer loyalty and lifetime value while decreasing customer support
tickets and offering a way to offset your carbon emissions with
Green+Protect.

Happy to explain more if this seems like it would be of interest.

Best,
Jake

If it's easier, Book a meeting here <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

*Jake Webster** | Account Executive*
ROUTE
P: 801.618.7013
Schedule time with me <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://hi.route.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHI2TKMJWGQYDGLBCN5ZGOIR2EI2WEYJWGUZDQMZNG44WKMBNGRRDEZJNME3DQMRNMM2DINRXGJRGEYJSGYZSELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCONLG45SZOJTGQRRYG52GUYKVM5PU6NDZGQ3WIS2YNZSF64LPMY4DI6SPFVAWO5CXI5TDAPJCPU======>