Subject: Wholesale products at no extra cost
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 16:59:43 +0300

Good morning, Designer Living Team,

 

My name is Irma, and I'm with  <https://thefulfiller.com/> The Fulfiller,
the B2B wholesaler of indoor/outdoor furnishings and everything in between.

We work with an extensive network of manufacturers, offer competitive
prices, and supply companies to increase their stock at no extra cost.

I would like to speak to someone from your team who is responsible for
business development, so I could share the benefits of our products and Drop
Shipping service. 

Would you mind directing me to the right person to talk more about something
valuable for the company?

Here are some highlights for your review.

*	Product List of over 300,000 items.
*	Over 2000 well-known US brands (National Public Seating, Baxton
Studio, Flash Furniture, Crosley, ACME, Tvilum, Kosas Home, Cal Lighting,
Techni Mobili, Kodiak, etc..).
*	NO commissions.
*	NO MINIMUM ORDERS.
*	Free account opening.
*	Free Shipping.
*	Marketplaces.

 <https://thefulfiller.com/catalogue/> 

Waiting for your quick response at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks

Irma -  <https://thefulfiller.com/> The Fulfiller

Business Development Manager

(312) 380 - 0809

 <https://thefulfiller.com/catalogue/>