Subject: Carbon Neutral Shipping + Protection
From: Jake Webster <[email-masked]>
To: - <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 10:48:30 -0700

Hi there,

It looks like you haven't added Route to your online store. What typically
happens when a customer has an issue with a package?

At Route, we provide a solution to merchants who are trying to increase
customer loyalty and lifetime value while decreasing customer support
tickets and offering a way to offset your carbon emissions with
Green+Protect.

Happy to explain more if this seems like it would be of interest.

Best,
Jake

If it's easier, Book a meeting here <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

*Jake Webster** | Account Executive*
ROUTE
P: 801.618.7013
Schedule time with me <https://hi.route.com/c/Jake_Webster>

If you'd like me to stop sending you emails, please click here
<https://hi.route.com/api/mailings/unsubscribe/PMRGSZBCHI2TKMJWGQYDGLBCN5ZGOIR2EI2WEYJWGUZDQMZNG44WKMBNGRRDEZJNME3DQMRNMM2DINRXGJRGEYJSGYZSELBCOZSXE43JN5XCEORCGQRCYITTNFTSEORCONLG45SZOJTGQRRYG52GUYKVM5PU6NDZGQ3WIS2YNZSF64LPMY4DI6SPFVAWO5CXI5TDAPJCPU======>