Subject: RE: Company Profile
From: "BEST | MAGUARI TEXTILE" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 11:52:13 +0500

M/s. Designer Living,

U.S.A.

Attention: Purchasing Manager (Textile Division)

 

Maguari Textile started its journey in 1996 as a Home Textile Manufacturers
under the leadership of its experienced entrepreneurs. Our aiming to become
the trendsetter for the rest of its competitors. We've production facilities
in Faisalabad and Multan with head office at Karachi.

After experiencing more than 2 decades progression, Maguari Textile has a
complete control on quality and well understand the need of our valued
customers. Our personalized service and constant communication ensures
complete peace of mind to our customers.

Maguari Textile consists of the following:-

Ø  Weaving Looms: Weaving of Terry Towels, Plain Fabrics, Dobby, Jacquard
etc.

Ø  Knitting Machines: Jersey, Terry, Jacquard, Fleece, Pique, Popcorn etc.

Ø  Embroidery Machines: Embroidery of Towels, logos on Hospital,
Institutional uniforms and beddings.

Ø  Stitching Unit (Bedding): All kinds of Woven Bedding, Knitted Bedding,
Kitchen, Table, Baby products and  Apparels & Institutional uniforms.

Ø  Stitching Unit (Quilting): Water Proof Bedding with Terry, Jersey,
Quilted and Flannel Mattress Protectors.

Ø  Stitching Unit (Towel): Stitching of all sizes of Towel, Bath Robes etc.

Ø  Water Proofing Quoting: We’ve also in-house facility of Water Proof
quoting treatment for our bedding products.

Ø  Design & Development: Maguari Textile’s insightful R&D team is always on
the lookout for new types of fabrics and products. This helps the Design and
Development team and results in better client management.

Ø  Quality Control & Assurance:  Maguari Textile’s Quality Control and
Assurance Department is restricted to check  and assures the flawless
products for packing and shipment.

Ø  Besides all above, Maguari Textile is dully certified by all necessary
Quality Control and Safety Standards, like Oekotex, BSCI, Sedex, BCI etc.

If you are looking for a reliable manufacturer and business partner in
Pakistan, don't hesitate to write us your current demands in Textile fabric,
Made ups and Towels. We invite you to compare the quality and prices of our
products with your current suppliers. You will find us less expensive than
your current, because we are the manufacturer of this product for many years
with low overheads. Keeping in mind we are not only less expensive but also
carry a far better product level.

Really hope we have the chance to work together. 

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sohail Shahzad

Maguari Team l Marketing

2KM Jhumra Road, Khurrianwala,

Faisalabad-38000, Punjab, Pakistan.

Cell. +92 301 8614128 

URL:  <http://www.maguaritextile.com/> www.maguaritextile.com 

P please consider the Environment before printing this e-mail