Subject: Order PO#: CA469879998
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 07:47:10 -0700

Hello Cassie-

Thank you for your email.  We are sorry to hear of the issues with this
item.  Please note it is highly recommended items be inspected and issues
reported within the first 30 days, even if the item will not be used
immediately. We see this item delivered on, 6/19/23 which falls outside of
the initial 30-day period.  In addition, please note we do *not* ship
internationally; therefore we recommend reaching out to Wayfair Canada
directly for a replacement at this time.  If you were originally directed
to us, kindly inform Wayfair that you have already been in touch with us
and have received the details we provided to you.  Thank you, and again, we
sincerely apologize for the circumstances.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 16, 2023 7:09 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Order PO#: CA469879998

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Cassie MacKenzie* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 7:21 AM
Subject: Order PO#: CA469879998
To: <[email-masked]>

I recently purchased this order PO#: CA469879998
<https://admin.wayfair.com/wizards/order/view_po.php?SuID=35069&ReID=2243500811&PoNum=469879998>
from
Wayfair and was very disappointed to open the box and find that one of the
pillow cases has a stain. Can you please replace this item.

Sent from my iPhone