Subject: Temporary Downtime of FTP/N Drive/S Drive due to Hardware Issue
From: David Ambrose <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Help. Desk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2023 10:53:58 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

We are writing to inform you about an unforeseen issue with our fileserver
(commonly known to you as the "FTP", "N Drive", or "S Drive").

Due to a hardware malfunction, the FTP/N Drive/S Drive will be temporarily
unavailable. Our team has identified the problem and we are actively
working to acquire the necessary hardware to address and rectify the
situation. Given the intricacies of this repair, we anticipate that the
server will be unavailable for the next couple of days.

We understand the importance of the FTP/S Drive in your daily operations
and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. Please
rest assured that we are doing everything within our power to restore
service as quickly and securely as possible.

In the interim, if you have urgent data needs, please reach out to
[email-masked] to arrange for temporary alternative solutions.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work through this. We
will inform you as soon as the FTP/N Drive/S Drive is back online and fully
operational.

Thank you for your cooperation.

-- 

Thank you,

Dave Ambrose
Director of IT, Hardware
E&E Co., Ltd.
510-946-2327

*Technical support: [email-masked]
*General inquiries: [email-masked]