Subject: RE: Customer: Jim & Donna Scanlon, TRK# 1Z8V772R0317874062, Item# MP10-7392, Return# 20230712
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>, ecomcs <[email-masked]>, Customer Service <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2023 10:09:15 -0700

This is for Olliix order 20731537.  Please process as a normal return for
the item and dispose if it is damaged/defective.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Steven Adams [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, August 11, 2023 9:53 AM
*To:* Lisa Petros
*Cc:* Kristal Groover; ecomcs; Customer Service; [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Customer: Jim & Donna Scanlon, TRK# 1Z8V772R0317874062,
Item# MP10-7392, Return# 20230712

Good Afternoon,

Lisa,

Attached are the photos requested.

Thank you

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 12:45 PM Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Any way we can get the attached pictures, as well?

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Kristal Groover [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, August 11, 2023 9:15 AM
*To:* Steven Adams; ecomcs
*Cc:* Customer Service; Customer Service [email-masked]
*Subject:* Re: Customer: Jim & Donna Scanlon, TRK# 1Z8V772R0317874062,
Item# MP10-7392, Return# 20230712

Adding ECOM cs team.

Kristal Groover

Operations Manager

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3748

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 9:20 AM Steven Adams <[email-masked]> wrote:

Good Morning,

We received a return from the following customer. Upon looking in EEC in
the Return list and Sales list we are unable to find any information for
this customer regarding this order.

Not sure if this is an Olliix or Designer Living order.

Please see attachment for photos of Return Label and Return# for reference

Please advise how you would like us to proceed with this return.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845