Subject: if you’re not ranking on amazon RN, read this
From: Chen Liu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2023 11:05:02 -0700

Hi Linda

Struggling to capture new market share on Amazon?

Not ranking for the most relevant keywords in your category?

Unclear on the exact details of how your current agency’s strategy is
working toward your goals?

Our experts will create customized strategies to help you gain market share
and revenue, while continuously communicating our efforts and providing an
unmatched level of transparency along the way. Our audit process is
designed to tell you precisely why you’re losing market share, not ranking,
experiencing inflated ad costs or all of the above.

Take a look at this beautiful sample audit
<https://t.sidekickopen27.com/Ctc/OR+23284/d2nZpq04/JlY2-6q7W95jsWP6lZ3m8W1S2c4-52_bpmW6Gk9Zb8KnjlQW7dtF7Q8crNn3W8yPk8x3gqHZPVTSJgY4chZ3tW3SWSW27Q3FRWVgXnQQ7nyqJ_W6FswcW666_-GW54YDHg2Lb4MZW1F-2Bz3vLbyFVRBNmK8p8gWXW35FqZd3-_wh8W6fLzRF4kJqSTW5r0GPs5-_H8CW2lS-PD1-KtvKMGtfc1_34lhW4QzGd420258dW2wcTdT1mKJ13N1bB6vZ29LyyW3Xrwhq7mJq56W4pzsrd8tJlWdW8YCRvv2k34rKW79GP477b9GLPW7-Qr6w8ns0XFW3r5rVh33nMNLW18LGVL6BW26XW3WPrBd67pzYZV5qpdR4ys-y3W6-LkpF3TbsBtW7V8kLb2f888Qf6yJjQK04>
we did for a client as a part of our strategic process.

Interested in learning more? Connect with us now to receive $250 off your
first month’s services and 50% off an entire listing! Check out a sample of
our work:

Chen
Customer Success Manager
www.incrementumdigital.com