Subject: Becoming a Reseller
From: Ahmet Tunç <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:44:04 +0300

-- 
Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all, we would like to give you information about ourselves. Our
company Beatitudeusa LLC was established in 2022 and cooperates with many
companies as an authorized dealer by expanding both itself and related
companies.

We are pleased to inform you that Beatitudeusa LLC offers to be your
company's authorized dealer. We would like to purchase products from you
regularly. To put a finer point on it, initially, our order will be around
3000 - 5000 dollars per month, 36000 - 60000 dollars per year.

Beatitudeusa LLC cooperates with amazon.com in shipping and warehousing. If
you cooperate with Safemall LLC, your products will be shipped to customers
the same day, or the next day at the latest.
In addition, our expert advertising team will increase your brand awareness
by moving your products to the top of the list.

Beatitudeusa LLC serves brands on its website and on major platforms such
as Amazon, Ebay and Walmart. We would also like to point out that we have a
large warehouse with all facilities and a pallet drop area where all
vehicles can dock. We are also committed to complying with the MAP policy
on your products.

To sum up, It would be our pleasure to cooperate with you. İf you need any
further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards