Subject: Becoming a Reseller
From: Elliot Magnus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2023 15:50:32 +0300

-- 
Dear Sir/Madam

I am Elliot Magnus as the Purchasing Manager of the 9ATE LLC company, it's
my pleasure to write to you. First, allow me to give you a brief
description of our company's activities. We are a company that is a dealer
of more than 10 brands, and we launched our operations in Florida in 2022.
We have achieved the best level of client satisfaction ever since 2022 and
have performed numerous marketing efforts as a result. Our business uses
both traditional brick-and-mortar retailing and internet retailing (such as
Amazon.com, EBay, etc.). Additionally, we have storage facilities and
representative offices in the US and other different countries.

Several of our reference brands include:
1. UBTECH LLC
2. Salutica Allied Solutions
3. Delco LLC
4. Kiara Sky LLC

We are interested in reselling your brand both offline and online in the US
market. We believe that this partnership should develop into a long-lasting
and expanding alliance. We will make sure to properly abide with any MAP
policies you may have. The minimum order quantity will serve as our
purchasing objective for our initial attempt. A variety of factors
including how well the product sells, the amount of our subsequent orders
will also keep increasing.

We are willing to schedule a meeting at a convenient time, to present more
thorough information about our operations, and go over our advertising and
retail success stories with screenshots. We consider that working together
will present an exceptional chance for both parties. Please do not hesitate
to get in touch with us in case you have any questions. We are looking
forward hearing from you favorably as soon as possible.

Best Regards,