Subject: Business Enquiry // Prime Exports Furniture // Furniture
From: "Gaurav Singh" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 12:05:12 +0530

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I would like to introduce our company Prime Exports as a metal fabrication
factory based in India. We are specialized in making knock down furniture.
We are working from last 30 years. 

Most of the knock down furniture of Pottery Barn, CB2 is made by us and we
also one of the largest manufacturer for Burlington Merchandising Corp
(Burlington Stores). We have in house metal fabrication and finishing
facility. So we can offer you best quality products at competitive prices. 

Attached company profile and product offer sheet for your review.

Kindly check and advise how we can associate with your prestigious company. 

Looking forward to hearing back from your side.

Thank You!

Gaurav Singh

Prime Export

Nainital Road, Bilaspur Gate, 

Rampur, Uttar Pradesh- 244901

India

Cell: +919758857999

www.primeexports.com

840px-ISO_9001-2015         file      2198846

ISO 9001:2015 and SEDEX SMETA 4PILLAR CERTIFIED COMPANY