Subject: IMPORTANT – Verify your customer service email account
From: "Walmart Marketplace" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2023 07:12:28 -0600
List-Id: <7283989.xt.local>

Hello, 

 Please confirm your email account [email-masked] for Walmart Seller Center as required by the Arkansas Online Marketplace Consumer Inform Act. 

 Please click on the button below to verify your account and email address. 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadbfb1af9f6642c8dd610d61a6df727b3ba5d7adf971a23f5687b3edd2849edf717c220b6a9ee01b14097dd479fdbf06324 
Verify Email 

Thank you for your business,

Walmart Trust and Safety 

Security & Privacy

 Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email. If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email.
Seller Resources

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadbcea01e3c8d040928b0ad926d66decb5876d6b72201f06324159fcce932d74c394a2135ca18afca89da4e241d66152fc9 
Seller Center 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadb7ef84be14904567e257f61eacfeebadaddcec70b0088f37c85d684ddac7172f833a36b84e6617b210a52ff48ae058287 
Seller Help 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadbe6e41c6bf78708edd55a9abce7e6ebc701cca4c627470c2d15e06b46bd9dc771afa6a24ce27386225797aa4cce96d6ea 
Developer Portal 

Walmart eCommerce, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA |  
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadbe18817f4dd3c24b4a1f0f94753bbc5a78212111495927b226d5f2c916f0332fd88f49f997637b1c4072c4a0f73862dbd 
Privacy Policy 

(c) 2023 Walmart Inc. All rights reserved. Please do not reply to this email; this mailbox is not monitored.

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadb6a5d8b1dba80baf20821726e15fa9a86690e61be67ca7d10c6fbd5a7de38bcaf9dc801aad5be30438594c693826e8175 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=58aff23b6eeebadb3dc279d72081dccd711b1ffedbe200df6a4a79ceee47ff14441fca727288142f191fce366afc3a501cb4ad3bdcc15774 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=e436c1c77ae60b637638cb4dd5d262e5852e384f5f6716dd8e94790c7131703708747500ecacf45e9b2d054cb47f874d42de735acfc25f58