Subject: Support for Madison Park Theo Swivel Glider Accent Chair
From: Jason Hnatko <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2023 16:02:35 -0400

To whom it may concern,

We ordered a Madison Park Theo Swivel Glider Accent Chair from Amazon. Ordered
on June 25, 2023  Order# 114-5180126-0798648. This was the email provided
for product support. If we cannot resolve this we can try to do a
return through Amazon.

This is our 4th chair. We have been satisfied with the other chairs but
this one does not rock backwards properly. Flipping both chairs, it looks
like the chair that just arrived has a larger ring on the base which the
chair frame hits when it rocks backwards. Is this correct or is the chair
defective? See attached pictures comparing the new chair with the
previously purchased chair.

Can this be repaired or replaced? It looks like a smaller ring could be
installed on the glider mechanism.

Jason

-- 
Jason Hnatko
32 Vine Brook Rd.
Lexington, MA 02421
(617) 863-0499