Subject: Dallas June Markets Highlights
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2023 16:09:36 +0000 (UTC)

[HiEnd Accents x Dallas Market]

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[IT'S A WRAP  - Dallas June Markets](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/dallas-june-markets)

[We're immensely grateful for the opportunity to host these markets and connect with you all. It was a pleasure to see both familiar and new faces and it's always an honor to unveil to you our exciting new additions to our collections.  The Dallas June Markets served as a remarkable platform, allowing us to reflect on our company's growth and adapt to changes. Your unwavering support and enthusiasm deeply touch us. The vibrancy in our showroom, the shared moments with each of you, fill us with cherished memories. These experiences fuel our commitment to continually redefine design, quality, and value standards.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/dallas-june-markets)

[SEE WHAT YOU MISSED](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/dallas-june-markets)

[If you weren't able to join us at Dallas June Markets, here's a glimpse of what you missed:](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/dallas-june-markets)

[SEE WHAT YOU MISSED](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/dallas-june-markets)

[Need assistance? We're here if you have any questions.](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com)

[Website: www.partner.hiendaccents.com](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com)

[Email:c [email-masked]](mailto: [email-masked])

[Phone Number: 972-514-1971]

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H4JA3M4W5WA43DP614SCT78K&r=37Z6RJ9C)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H4JA3M4W5WA43DP614SCT78K&r=37Z6RJ9C).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038