Subject: Designer Living, we want to hear from you
From: Walmart Marketplace <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2023 08:56:22 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Designer Living,

We'd love your feedback on a short survey that will help shape your Walmart
Marketplace experience. Time is running out. Get started below!

Take Survey Now
<https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8?Q_DL=yjhDEMapBDEwlF5_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8_CGC_gIaEKiigi9vBnZZ&Q_CHL=email>
<<< Survey Programmer: Make Sure to Test and Edit the link to reflect the
current survey and then delete this reminder text before send!

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8?Q_DL=yjhDEMapBDEwlF5_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8_CGC_gIaEKiigi9vBnZZ&Q_CHL=email

Sincerely,
The Walmart Marketplace Team
Security & Privacy
Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal
information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email newsletter.
If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email.
Learn more <https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/tips/>. View our
Privacy Policy
<https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/walmart-privacy-policy>.

Walmart eCommerce, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA
Do not reply to this email. The inbox is not monitored. If you require
assistance, pleaseclick here for help <https://www.walmart.com/help>.
If you do not wish to receive these emails, follow the link to unsubscribe
here:Click here to unsubscribe
<https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_gIaEKiigi9vBnZZ&LID=GR_4PGzHGSnzjZwfdA&DID=EMD_tmRzSnKqBL0wsGU&BT=d210bWt0cA&_=1>

@2020 Walmart Inc. All rights reserved.