Subject: Designer Living, we want to hear from you
From: Walmart Marketplace <[email-masked]>
To: Designer Living <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 15:12:00 -0600 (MDT)

Dear Designer Living,

We'd love your feedback on a short survey that will help shape your Walmart
Marketplace experience. Get started below!
Take Survey Now

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:

https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8?Q_DL=yjhDEMapBDEwlF5_1G68pbeS5qY6dz8_CGC_gIaEKiigi9vBnZZ&Q_CHL=email

Sincerely,
The Walmart Marketplace Team

Security & Privacy
Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal
information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email newsletter.
If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email.
Learn more <https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/tips/>. View our
Privacy Policy
<https://corporate.walmart.com/privacy-security/walmart-privacy-policy>.

Walmart eCommerce, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA
Do not reply to this email. The inbox is not monitored. If you require
assistance, pleaseclick here for help <https://www.walmart.com/help>.
If you do not wish to receive these emails, follow the link to unsubscribe:
Click here to unsubscribe
<https://wmtmktp.qualtrics.com/CP/Register.php?OptOut=true&RID=CGC_gIaEKiigi9vBnZZ&LID=GR_4PGzHGSnzjZwfdA&DID=EMD_yjhDEMapBDEwlF5&CLID=CG_74H37SxkNiUNWQ9&BT=d210bWt0cA&_=1>