Subject: Walmart Fulfillment Services has a new look!
From: "Walmart Marketplace" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 10:26:08 -0600
List-Id: <7283989.xt.local>

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a80bd18d16644324bd9f08c11c61a2cb4a6cde7ec7d681e49e2307de855e344b50977c5e315f6a7493252048a1cafef12d 

You asked and we delivered: say hello to a new look and feel for the Walmart Fulfillment Services (WFS) interface!

From inventory to shipments to reports, you&rsquo;ll now enjoy a smoother experience on WFS pages in Seller Center. 

Manage your WFS operations with ease.
Inventory
Shipments
Reports

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a80bd18d16644324bd9f08c11c61a2cb4a6cde7ec7d681e49e2307de855e344b50977c5e315f6a7493252048a1cafef12d 
See WFS's new look 

Interested in additional WFS tools and services that can help drive growth? Check out the links below to learn more! 

	- 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8b9b9d0c0e508fc67a18fe85693b674da6b3f5ea1cf2fff8234626dc73a9d93c3f561ad2a6cc097a65e02abebb85412c9 
Walmart Preferred Carrier Program: Reduced shipping rates on your inbound small parcel and less-than-truckload (LTL) shipments.
	- 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8cd64e81d4b2e1fdd23c6c62b56945f3cc4633afe86585e7aa96334a202cc6b4eb60be0ec064d25f022ae9f0c2ccdbee8 
WFS Prep Services: Outsource inventory preparation including item labeling and poly bagging.
	- 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8d61949dc458718b9e3b2f62ab4530dd6ce9220f72a3e9f41b5e884048b8ee34dcbb722ef179017e0fd00cebd972e1075 
WFS Reports: Leverage data from the WFS Item Convert Priority Report to identify which of your seller-fulfilled items would perform best with WFS.

 

 Security & Privacy

 Walmart protects your security and privacy. We will never ask for personal information (such as passwords or credit card numbers) in an email. If you receive such a request, please do not respond to the email.
Seller Resources

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a843b2c12bb2cf136df476710b9f95fd9d9fd0b7672c919ff037d4e13dc445ee7824d519254dd1b344804e96e4957026d2 
Seller Center 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8adf743afc0200403fc0bfbe83bb608ca8f8dce5db65e58988a4272c98fd8c627e1981ef155f74c6414a47e0c1335f809 
Seller Help 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8c9be4e76267171649e293f7a7cccbe879501526f90ea1397439861e47375e6d1f7886790b20c5e90134af28a6e4b7aca 
Developer Portal 

Walmart eCommerce, 850 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA | 
https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a88414464977d2450af1d1d4bcbf24d8d1f22558dbadfaf6485c8eebc52abfe89cee49dbb0c0c986b2ccb0cd27e496b1cb 
Privacy Policy 

(c) 2023 Walmart Inc. All rights reserved. Please do not reply to this email; this mailbox is not monitored.

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8f49e057076694c28c72574397463ede97230a1b3ed0a68b2a0dd218f9c8ffd7179ee7c24c3bebb218cedadb4c4d79245 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a8e0b1ce319211cecbbf74976167df1ca3b8aa3eb16254e8dbaf3369f65ae19ef4244e8d8f40f6d1743c1cd62a7683be53 

https://click.comms.walmart.com/?qs=4ec51ea6158136a89e82248fad45772aaa70414a906c21d8db748d9ac2fd48c81da77ccc405cb768fcde72cdba4d8ecab5f509231db8d399