Subject: Weather Alert ☀️🥵
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:34:13 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[YOUR COOL FRONT: THE SUMMER COLLECTION - We're expecting an influx of high temperatures this week. But don't fear, folks! We've got a cool front coming your way.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[104F Excessive Heat Warning - Dallas, Texas - Tuesday, June 27](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[Cool Comfort Awaits You](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[Our Summer Collection is like a refreshing ocean breeze, designed to keep your nights cool even as the thermometer continues to rise.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[Cool and Breathable](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[Lightweight and Luxuriously Soft](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[Don't sweat the summer heat, retreat to the cool comfort of HiEnd Accents | SHOP THE FORECAST](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/summer-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H3YKVNHANT3X96410KCEK3RN&r=37G9ymBU)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H3YKVNHANT3X96410KCEK3RN&r=37G9ymBU).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038