Subject: Want to increase sales of your store?
From: Craigslist <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 01:53:05 +0600

Hello Sir,

Are you thinking about upgrading your store?

Do you want to increase your sales twice to thrice within a short time?

We are a group of people analyzing stores which have a great possibility to
grow their sales twice or thrice by implementing some method. In this
process sales of a store increases beyond your expectation and it's a
verified method that makes the outcome of many stores.

In that concern we are a team of experienced Walmart Review, SEO, and PPC
experts who have been working for a long time. We saw your listing on
Walmart and their reviews and analyzed that there is a huge possibility to
grow your sales twice to thrice. Our review process will work as a game
changer for your store by increasing organic sales and reducing PPC costs.
We provide organic and hassle-free reviews including the further promotion
of your store.

Our feature contains Walmart friendly organic 4 and 5-star review
combinations, hassle-free customer-friendly text content, reasonable price
and right-time delivery, up to 10k reviews for a single product, promoting
store as per current market strategy and so on. We don't need to require
Seller's central access for those work.

So if you're thinking about upgrading your store, you can contact us on
Skype. We can talk about some of the businesses that will be beneficial for
both of us. I am looking forward to your intellectual thoughts of working
together to expand your business.

Regards,

Atiul Islam

Skype :   live:.cid.5a00b593b7ecf5de

Telegram - @Atik460

Whatsapp: +8801917676224

Wish you a nice day!

Best regards

Vicoshine