Subject: RE: Customer: Sarah Moniz, TRK# 398277940860, Item# CS14-1512, Order# 108812868205643
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 10:42:40 -0700

Steven –

This is for Designer Living Order W235070A6C and the customer has already
been refunded.  Please return to stock.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 20, 2023 9:49 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Customer: Sarah Moniz, TRK# 398277940860, Item# CS14-1512,
Order# 108812868205643

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Steven Adams* <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 7:21 AM
Subject: Customer: Sarah Moniz, TRK# 398277940860, Item# CS14-1512, Order#
108812868205643
To: <[email-masked]>, Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>

Good Morning,

We recieved a return from the following customer. We are unable to find any
information in return list or sales order list in EEC for this customer
return. Please advise how you would like us to proceed.

Please see attachment for return label information.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845