Subject: RE: Customer: Jacqueline Tapper, TRK# 399330988854, Order# 108813994462918
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Cc: Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 14:13:13 -0700

Hi Steven –

The customer was already refunded for this order so please just donate that
item.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Monday, June 19, 2023 12:10 PM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Customer: Jacqueline Tapper, TRK# 399330988854, Order#
108813994462918

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Steven Adams* <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 1:51 PM
Subject: Customer: Jacqueline Tapper, TRK# 399330988854, Order#
108813994462918
To: <[email-masked]>, Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>

Good Afternoon,

We recieved a return from the following customer. however the product that
was returned does not belong to us. Please advise how you would like us to
proceed. The item that was supposed to be returned is CS10-0015-1.

Please see attachments for return label and photo of item.

Thank You

Steven Adams

Rework Clerk

550 Northport Pkwy

Port Wentworth, GA 31407

*O:*912.373.7778 x 3845