Subject: Bring White Pine’s Grandeur Into Any Bedroom
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 14:05:15 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[INTRODUCING - White Pine Reversible Quilt Set](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Indulge in rustic charm with our new quilt set, a homage to the grandeur of the American wilderness.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Majestic Wildlife Design - Inspired by the untamed beauty and diverse wildlife of our nation's majestic mountains.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Designed for Versatility - The subtle neutral base allows it to blend seamlessly with any décor. For added versatility, we rendered the reverse in a timeless, structured plaid.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Harmony in Layers - Layer with our coordinating accessories for a playful yet sophisticated accent.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[Chenille Herringbone Duvet](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chenille-herringbone-duvet-cover-set)

[Chenille Herringbone Euro Sham](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/chenille-herringbone-euro-sham)

[Faux Wolf Fur Oversized Throw Blanket](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/faux-wolf-fur-oversized-throw-blanket)

[Infuse your summer with the rustic charm of the wilderness landscape. Dive into our new quilt set now.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/white-pine-reversible-quilt-set)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

HiEnd Accents designs and creates everyday luxury bedding and linens, sheeting, decorative pillows and other home textiles.  We pride ourselves in our unique designs across a wide variety of styles. Combined with our everyday luxury price point, low order minimums, in-stock inventory and prompt shipping, we’ve become a top bedding supplier for thousands of the country’s top department stores, furniture stores, interior designers, boutique hotels and more.

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H2SG4D38DEF9N52YFE8E4YEV&r=37fyhJRZ)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H2SG4D38DEF9N52YFE8E4YEV&r=37fyhJRZ).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038