Subject: Fwd: Designer Living Order D234280E15 - Return Initial
From: Marly Faherty <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 13:35:50 -0700

Hi - this was shipped back a month ago and I still have not received a
refund. Can you please let me know the status? Thanks!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, May 7, 2023 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Designer Living Order D234280E15 - Return Initial
To: <[email-masked]>

 <https://www.designerliving.com/>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>     |     BEDDING
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>     |     FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>     |     HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>     |     SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
BEDDING <https://designerliving.com/showcases/bedding/1>  |  FURNITURE
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/furniture/2>  |  HOME DECOR
<https://designerliving.com/showcases/home-decor/4>
NEW <https://designerliving.com/products/new/f8-o1-i1>  |  SALE
<https://designerliving.com/sale>
Hi marlyfaherty,
We have received your return request for your Designer Living order. Below,
please find a link to the return confirmation page where you can print a
shipping label with our return address on it, if you have not already done
so.
Return Authorization Number: R235070E2F <#m_8888226955988375353_>
For our complete return policy, please click here
<https://www.designerliving.com/content/returns/4>.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at
[email-masked] <#m_8888226955988375353_> or by phone at
1-888-879-8790 (MON - FRI, 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM EST AND 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
PST).
Thank you,
Designer Living

<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
 <https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/product-review/8>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/content/rewards/6>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<https://designerliving.com/get-inspired>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
<http://www.designerliving.com/refer/refer-a-friend>
 <http://www.designerliving.com>
 <https://www.instagram.com/designer_living/>      [image:
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/DesignerLiving/>      
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNifNqJR63G6juEmy5Z0wtQ>      [image:
Pinterest] <https://www.pinterest.com/designerliving/>      
<https://twitter.com/DesignerLiving>
550 Northport Parkway
Port Wentworth, GA 31407 USA
Manage Profile & Unsubscribe
<https://www.designerliving.com/Member/Subscription/Management?email=[email-masked]&utm_source=LEblast&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=020117_IS&utm_term=&utm_content=InsiderSteals&r=0>
©2022 Designer Living Inc.