Subject: General, have you thought about offering BNPL?
From: Janelle Diangson <[email-masked]>
To: General Info <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 14:43:44 -0700

Hi General,

Designer Living has been on Affirm's radar for some time. I just got off
the phone with a similar company so thought I’d reach out today given the
impact that likeminded merchants have seen after adopting Affirm.

Have you thought about adding a pay over time solution? Research shows that
68% of consumers admit that they won't complete a purchase without a
pay-over-time option.

We can't be certain about the road ahead or the types of consumer behaviors
that will impact business but West Elm
<https://sl.affirm.com/t/109106/c/3622c2d9-b4a6-4867-aa08-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====/www-westelm-com>
have
seen WOW success in their conversion rate by offering optionality at
checkout.

I’ll check back next week to get your thoughts and share another resource
that merchants found helpful for setting up a buy now, pay later platform.

Best,

*Janelle Diangson*

Brand Partnerships

707-478-0632

*Click here to book a meeting with me
<https://sl.affirm.com/t/109106/c/3622c2d9-b4a6-4867-aa08-7b04f11eccf1/NB2HI4DTHIXS63LFMV2GS3THOMXHGYLMMVZWY33GOQXGG33NF5QWMZTJOJWS62TBNZSWY3DFMRUWC3THONXW4P3NMVSXI2LOM5PWIZLUMFUWYPLCGU2DGOBZMJSS2MTCGQ2C2NBTHE4S2OJUG5TC2MLCGVTDQOJVHFQTMYJY/meetings-salesloft-com-affirm-janellediangson>*

Would you like to opt out?
<https://sl.affirm.com/t/109106/opt_out/3622c2d9-b4a6-4867-aa08-7b04f11eccf1>