Subject: RE: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
From: Helita Dewitt <[email-masked]>
To: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>, Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:15:19 -0700

Team-

Please check the attached email I just sent – I located the order. It is
Walmart.

I told Kyle to forward to JLA Team because at the time we were unable to
identify that it was a Walmart order.

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

[email-masked]

*From:* Lisa Petros [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 1:11 PM
*To:* Kristal Groover; Tameki West; Steven Adams
*Cc:* [email-masked]; JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* FW: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476

Kristal –

I am assuming this is a Walmart return so I am not sure why the DL team
sent to the JLA Team.  That said, do you have a name or anything on the
package so I can confirm this?

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 11:55 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK
398018155476

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Kristal Groover* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 24, 2023 at 1:37 AM
Subject: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
To: <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven
Adams <[email-masked]>

Customer service -

Please see attached photos of return label (I am unable to identify the
customers name) and the item returned.

This item does not belong to our warehouse.

Please advise how to proceed.

We will hold the item until the end of the week 05/26/23. If no response is
received, the item will be disposed.

Kristal Groover

Operations Manager

Subject: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476 -
From: "Helita Dewitt" <[email-masked]>
To: "Kristal Groover" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Lisa Petros'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:10:54 -0700

Hello Kristal-

This was a Walmart return on Designer Living Order # W234280EDD for item # 
CS10-0805

Walmart Purchase Order # 108811944599935 / Order # 200010930034281.

You are correct, the item sent back to us is not ours.  They were supposed 
to return the item below.

Please hold onto the item until Friday, as I just disputed the refund. 
Thank you.

main picture

Best Regards,

Helita

Ecommerce Support Team Supervisor

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

From: Customer Service [email-masked] 
[mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2023 11:55 AM
To: JLA Customer Service
Subject: Fwd: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 24, 2023 at 1:37 AM
Subject: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
To: <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven 
Adams <[email-masked]>

Customer service -

Please see attached photos of return label (I am unable to identify the 
customers name) and the item returned.

This item does not belong to our warehouse.

Please advise how to proceed.

We will hold the item until the end of the week 05/26/23. If no response is 
received, the item will be disposed.

Kristal Groover

Operations Manager