Subject: RE: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:09:46 -0700

Is there any customer name or anything on it?  I am assuming it is a
Walmart return so I need to confirm with name.

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 11:55 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK
398018155476

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Kristal Groover* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 24, 2023 at 1:37 AM
Subject: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
To: <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven
Adams <[email-masked]>

Customer service -

Please see attached photos of return label (I am unable to identify the
customers name) and the item returned.

This item does not belong to our warehouse.

Please advise how to proceed.

We will hold the item until the end of the week 05/26/23. If no response is
received, the item will be disposed.

Kristal Groover

Operations Manager