Subject: FW: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
From: Lisa Petros <[email-masked]>
To: Kristal Groover <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven Adams <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], JLA Customer Service <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 13:11:29 -0700

Kristal –

I am assuming this is a Walmart return so I am not sure why the DL team
sent to the JLA Team.  That said, do you have a name or anything on the
package so I can confirm this?

Thank you,

Lisa Petros

Customer Service Director

E&E Co., Ltd dba JLAHome.

925-583-9301

*From:* Customer Service [email-masked] [mailto:
[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 23, 2023 11:55 AM
*To:* JLA Customer Service
*Subject:* Fwd: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK
398018155476

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Kristal Groover* <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, May 24, 2023 at 1:37 AM
Subject: Return of item that does not belong to order TRK 398018155476
To: <[email-masked]>, Tameki West <[email-masked]>, Steven
Adams <[email-masked]>

Customer service -

Please see attached photos of return label (I am unable to identify the
customers name) and the item returned.

This item does not belong to our warehouse.

Please advise how to proceed.

We will hold the item until the end of the week 05/26/23. If no response is
received, the item will be disposed.

Kristal Groover

Operations Manager