Subject: Exclusive Memorial Day Sale: 8% Off Luxury Bedding
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2023 14:00:44 +0000 (UTC)

[View in Your Browser](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H14ARRYY4H86DVJ6BA5P60MJ&r=36txXSpx)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[MEMORIAL DAY SALE - 8% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $1,000 | USE CODE: MEMORIAL8](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8)

[Our sale of the summer is here! Delight your customers this summer with 8% off our luxury bedding and home textiles on orders over $1,000. Just enter the code MEMORIAL8 at checkout on our Trade Partners website.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8)

[LYOCELL QUILT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/lyocell-quilt)

[HERA WASHED LINEN FLANGE BEDDING SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/hera-flange-linen-bedding-set?variant=43252318044381)

[COTTON KNIT BLANKET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/cotton-knit-blanket)

[LYOCELL SHEET SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/lyocell-sheet-set)

[DEL SOL REVERSIBLE QUILT SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/del-sol-reversible-quilt-set)

[FEATHER 14PC MELAMINE DINNERWARE SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/feather-melamine-southwestern-14-pc-dinnerware-set)

[RANCH LIFE WESTERN TOILE CAMPFIRE SHERPA THROW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/ranch-life-western-toile-sherpa-throw-54-x-68-1pc-6-moq)

[350TC LAUREL EMBROIDERED BORDER SHEET SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8?redirect=/products/350tc-laurel-embroidered-border-sheet-set)

[ORDER NOW](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/discount/MEMORIAL8)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H14ARRYY4H86DVJ6BA5P60MJ&r=36txXSpx)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H14ARRYY4H86DVJ6BA5P60MJ&r=36txXSpx).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038