Subject: coffee, console and side tables
From: "Silverline" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 14:28:22 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam, 

We Silverline are the manufacturer and exporter of metal handmade coffee,
console and side tables and we found your company information from the
internet. 

We supply our products to the customers in European Union. Attached are our
coffee, console and side tables catalogues. 

If you find anything interesting, then give us the Item No (SL______) of the
product so that we can send you prices and all other necessary information. 

You can check the sizes and other information at the end of the catalogues.

At last, we request you to kindly give us a chance to do business with your
company.

Best Regards, Obaid Ahmad

NH-09, Dilari, Rampur Road, 

Moradabad 244001 UP INDIA

T: +91 591 2390590 / 91

M: +91 98370 69280