Subject: Savor the summer with our melamine dinnerware!🍽️
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 13:05:20 +0000 (UTC)

[View in Your Browser](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H0PHFGC2EBPGGA9ESXFA0GEV&r=36ipQjkn)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[SUMMER COOKOUT  - Summer cookouts are a time for delicious food, great friends, and unforgettable moments. Add a touch of practical charm to those moments with our rustic melamine dinnerware.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-lifestyle?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.p.vendor=Paseo+Road&sort_by=best-selling)

[Elevate Outdoor Dining - Crafted from high-quality melamine, our stylish melamine dinnerware is resistant to chips and cracks, making it perfect for the hustle and bustle of outdoor dining. Plus, they're lightweight, easy to transport, and dishwasher safe.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-lifestyle?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.p.vendor=Paseo+Road&sort_by=best-selling)

[SPIRIT VALLEY 14PC MELAMINE DINNERWARE SET, 2 MOQ](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/spirit-valley-melamine-14pc-dinnerware-set)

[AZTEC BEAR 14PC MELAMINE DINNERWARE SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/aztec-bear-rustic-14-pc-melamine-dinnerware-set)

[FEATHER 14PC MELAMINE DINNERWARE SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/feather-melamine-southwestern-14-pc-dinnerware-set)

[WESTERN MELAMINE 14PC SET](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/western-melamine-14-piece-set)

[SHOP ALL MELAMINE DINNERWARE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/kitchen-lifestyle?filter.v.price.gte=&filter.v.price.lte=&filter.p.vendor=Paseo+Road&sort_by=best-selling)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H0PHFGC2EBPGGA9ESXFA0GEV&r=36ipQjkn)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H0PHFGC2EBPGGA9ESXFA0GEV&r=36ipQjkn).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038