Subject: My last email RE: your podcast invite
From: Daniel Budai <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 18:09:51 +0000

Hey!

This will be my last email to you.

We run a weekly Podcast
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mw9oWjvRycnhsJCbc/enc_U2FsdGVkX19SCNQaBvXdD1tt6XsuFgX5kS3cA9MqQ_vr8ImSEAV7pTYxtxdIpgZxIqDpzyWmhhl7U2XQ4H3daA==]
for our audience of eCommerce business owners and marketers, and I'd love to
have you join us as an expert guest on the upcoming episode!

The topic is "How to Launch And Run A Successful Ecommerce Business".

Let me know if you're interested in joining us on the show and we can talk
specifics!

IMPORTANT: Attending the podcast is free of charge, the only requirement for
joining the podcast is for you guys to jump on an email health check call with
us before the podcast.

In this call, we would go through your current email marketing in Klaviyo and
offer suggestions.

You are welcome to implement our recommendations yourself after this call if you
choose to.

Best,

Dan

P.S. Click here to jump on a quick intro call with me personally.
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/t/c/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mw9oWjvRycnhsJCbc/enc_U2FsdGVkX1_6w7ENPIbJeQLdvI1SXmY3yQ9P8f2DObz1DdxmMGsoe7Ka6rASiBsncE4guTe7GGao004S2_Eu6G4irCv8yCVwo4vH2aTCGXs=]

logo
[https://trail.budaimedia.info/api/track/open/usr_oTKG5oAn7DukBWGra/tsk_mw9oWjvRycnhsJCbc]