Subject: M.N.FABS ( HOME TEXTILES ) Karur.Tamilnadu .INDIA ( SA 8000 , BCI , GOTS , GRS , CE certified )
From: "merchandising" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 20:46:11 +0530

Hi,

Greetings & Please find attached our company profile ,

This is M.N.FABS ( HOME TEXTILES ) Karur.Tamilnadu .India

WHO WE ARE - We are located in Karur, Tamilnadu, India , Our Home textile
products like table cloth, curtain, table runner, cushion, chair cushion,
apron ,

                             glove, pot holder, placemat , kitchen towel ,

                             We have a team for both Merchandising & Quality
control who are studied, experienced well about textile technically , 

                             We are BCI , GOTS , GRS , CE certified and SA
8000 applied Supplier and we can offer the products in best prices & best
quality , 

 SHIPPING - We also know various shipping agents who can send the goods in
cheaper freight rate - FOB and C &F

 INSPECTION - Usually we will do the inspection at the stage of
preproduction, during production , after packing to ensure the quality (
Final Inspection ) 

 TEST ORDER - To give a chance to us initially you can give a small test
order, after completion of it you can give the regular orders.

 PRICE TEST - To know our competitive price please send us your regular
products .

Thanks & Regards 

JAYAPRIYA / Mobile.91 9994547666 

Email : [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Website:WWW.MNFABS.COM

M.N.FABS ( HOME TEXTILES )

#21 , Vivenkanda Nagar ,

Sengunthapuram 10th cross ,

Karur - 639002 , Tamilnadu .INDIA