Subject: New! Peony in Charcoal: Sophisticated Summertime Elegance
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 14:29:01 +0000 (UTC)

[View in Your Browser](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H01NN1689ZMEG0B3CHNHSJPS&r=36dBzzML)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[Elevate Your Summertime Space with Peony — now in Charcoal | ORDER NOW >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set?variant=43772177055965)

[Experience the beloved Peony Collection in a bold and elegant new shade, Charcoal. Discover a modern twist on our hand-painted watercolor florals while indulging in the same cherished textures and effortless drape | ORDER PEONY IN CHARCOAL >](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-washed-linen-bedding-set?variant=43772177055965)

[Create a chic, cohesive look by layering with complementing accessories](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/peony-collection)

[PORTO MATELASSÉ BEDDING SET in Light Taupe](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/porto-matelasse-bedding-set)

[PEONY FLANGED EURO SHAM in Charcoal](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/peony-flanged-euro-sham?variant=44845113377074)

[350TC EMBROIDERED BORDER SHEET SET in Light Gold](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/350tc-embroidered-border-sheet-set?variant=45139072942386)

[COTTON KNIT BLANKET in Tuscan](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/products/cotton-knit-blanket?variant=39765551743079)

[Bringing a bold and sophisticated touch to your bedroom this summertime | SHOP PEONY COLLECTION](https://www.partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/peony-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H01NN1689ZMEG0B3CHNHSJPS&r=36dBzzML)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01H01NN1689ZMEG0B3CHNHSJPS&r=36dBzzML).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038