Subject: IMPORTANT PAYROLL REMINDER - PAY DATE 05/19/23** PLEASE READ AND COMPLY !
From: Erin Giang <[email-masked]>
Cc: HR Dept <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 12:39:15 -0700
List-Id: <all.designerliving.com>

Hi all,

The coming pay date *05/19/23* covers pay period from *04/30/23 to 05/12/23*

*EXEMPT / Salaried employees*: You are not required to enter your daily
work hours. However, If you have taken PTO or time off for any reason,
please enter them in ADP Time and Attendance System no later than this *Friday
at 12:00 pm. *Your supervisor will have until Friday evening to approve.

*NON-EXEMPT  / Hourly employees*:  You are required to record your work
hours by clocking in and out including meal break*s* in your ADP time
card. Both you and your manager have *until 8:00 pm this Saturday *to
review and approve. You can refer to the email instructions sent by hiring
team for more info.

Please note other items below:

*It is a must to enter the “earning code” to the hours you enter such as
 PTO, Absence without pay, Jury Duty, etc.

*A cert / proof of service issued by the court is required for claimed Jury
Duty hours.

*To Supervisors/Managers: Unapproved earning codes and timecard will result
to unpaid hours.

 If you have any questions, please contact us via email only at
[email-masked] or [email-masked].

Thank you.

Erin