Subject: Re: Re: Incomplete Shipment #Ref 2023050300311861
From: Michael Wagner <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 10:58:56 -0400

Kyle,

Our original order number (through Wayfair) was 3647441842.
The P.O. Number was CS360594229

Shipped to: Christine Wagner
                  42 Chestnut Street
                  Phoenix, NY 13135

Item # MPS115-0287    Qty 1     Barton Bed    Size: Queen    Color: Natural

Again, we realize that a considerable amount of time has passed with no
communication, but we had to wait for the contractors to finish their work
before we rolled out the rug and assembled the new bed.  We opened the box
when it came, saw the headboard and footboard and assumed all was well, so
we let it sit in the living room until we were ready, not knowing that we
did not have a complete bed.
We can send pictures of the partial bed if you wish.  Please understand that
we are embarrassed about the lapse, but need your aid to get the side rails
and hardware.  Without those items we will be stuck having to
shop for a new bed and eat the financial loss.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike and Chris.