Subject: Discover Endless Uses for Our Sherpa Throws
From: HiEnd Accents <[email-masked]>
To: Xiaohua Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 14:00:29 +0000 (UTC)

[HIEND ACCENTS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[PASEO ROAD](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[VISIT PARTNER WEBSITE](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

[DOWNLOAD OUR 2022 CATALOGS HERE](https://linktr.ee/hiendaccentstrade)

[TRADE SHOWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

[CONTACT US](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/contact)

[INDIGO HILL - Did you miss our launch of Indigo Hill?](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/blogs/pillow-talk/introducing-indigo-hill-high-quality-home-textiles-at-unbeatable-prices)

[First from Indigo Hill: Stylish Sherpa Throws](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection)

[We've gathered some of our favorite ideas for these versatile throws:](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection)

[From small gifts, to outdoor picnics and to campfire.](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection)

[Image of Desert Sage Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/desert-sage-sherpa-throw-6-moq)

[Image of Elsa Cowhide Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/elsa-cowhide-sherpa-throw-6-moq)

[Image of Ranch Life Western Toile Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/ranch-life-western-toile-sherpa-throw-54-x-68-1pc-6-moq)

[Image of Del Sol Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/del-sol-sherpa-throw-6-moq)

[Image of Home on the Range Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/home-on-the-range-throw-6-moq)

[Image of Spirit Valley Campfire Sherpa Throw, 6 MOQ](https://hiendaccents-trade.myshopify.com/products/spirit-valley-sherpa-throw-54-x-68-1pc-6-moq)

[SHOP CAMPFIRE THROWS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection)

[This is just the beginning - We'll be introducing a whole range of new products under the Indigo Hill brand in the future, so stay tuned for more exciting additions to our collection!](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/collections/campfire-collection)

[OPEN TRADE ACCOUNT](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/account/register)

[DOWNLOAD LATEST CATALOGS](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/catalog-1)

[SEE SHOW DATES](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/pages/show-dates)

 

[ORIGINAL DESIGNS | QUALITY IN EVERY STITCH | EVERYDAY LUXURY | SUPPORTIVE TRADE PROGRAM](https://partner.hiendaccents.com/)

Update your [email preferences](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01GZY60MB28MZGMDP28WMXB2N4&r=363RG7bR)
No longer want to receive these emails? [Unsubscribe](https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=UEVEMv&c=01GZ1VGC7GX5EMN9K47608RY1H&k=2c36bf9ae51339867c5033b792914110&m=01GZY60MB28MZGMDP28WMXB2N4&r=363RG7bR).
HiEnd Accents Trade 3011 Skyway Circle South Irving, Texas 75038