Subject: Fwd: Heated throw replacement
From: Caryl Tabalba <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Edith Rios <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], "E & E - Lisa - QUESTION GROUP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 04:25:42 +0800

Hello Denni,

Thank you for contacting I'm Caryl from JLA Home. We are sorry to hear
about the trouble you have had with your Electric Product.

Under Troubleshooting in the attached manual, you will find some helpful
information if you are having trouble with your Electric Product. If the
troubleshooting does not rectify the issue please let me know so we can
assist further.

In the meantime, I did not find a Registration for your product.
Registration is required to receive Warranty Coverage.

You can go online at jlablankets.com  or send the below information so that
we can get you registered.

First and last name:

Your Physical Mailing Address:

Phone number:

Brand of Product:

Product Category:

Size of Product:

Color & fabric: (send a picture if possible)

Controller Model No.:

Place of Purchase:

Date of Purchase:

Price of Purchase:

Style number: (this can be found by the UPC number on the original
packaging)

RN#: (send a photo on the square manufacturers label sewn at the foot of
the product)

Send a photo of the back of the controller:

Send a copy of your original purchase receipt:

Date code stamp (this can be found on the bottom of the controller):

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Caryl Gay Tabalba

Customer Service Representative

[email-masked]

On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 4:13 AM Customer Service [email-masked] <
[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ---------
> From: Denni Layne <[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, May 5, 2023 at 3:08 AM
> Subject: Heated throw replacement
> To: <[email-masked]>
>
>
> I have a heated throw that has stopped working please advise . A customer
> service phone number would be helpful if you could include that please
>
> Denni
>