Subject: Wooden block hand printed, woven cushion covers, textiles and handmade kilims, dhurries & handicrafts.
From: Muhammad Yousaf <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 12:33:04 +0500

TO,YOUR BUYING DEPARTMENT,
VENDOR INQUIRY.

Dear sir,
                                                             We are a small
family business of handicrafts along
 with wooden block hand printed cushion covers and bed sheets with pillows

 covers in Pakistan. These items are made from the artisan using hundreds of
 years old methods.
 No artificial method has been used whatsoever, with all natural dyes on
pure virgin cotton cloth & linen. We can produce these items according to
your design and colours.

*1= Wooden block hand printed cotton & linen Cushion cover.2= Heavy weaving
cloth (jacquard) Cloth, bed sheets & cushion cover.3= Wooden handmade hand
painted boxes for jewelry and cosmetics.4= Wooden block hand printed cotton
& linen cloth per meter.*
*5= Handmade natural dyes, kilims and dhurries.*

*6= Handmade hand painted ceramic plates for table and decoration.*

                                                    I hope you will like to
see our designs and patterns both in
cushion covers, textile and bed sheets. Please visit our Facebook page &
contact us for more information.
https://z-upload.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100089669345847

 With Kind Regards,
 Muhammad Yousaf
 *Sana Handicrafts.*